Nowadays mobility vehicles are available from a number of suppliers, in various shapes and sizes and built to different quality standards. Even more reason to trust in a company that is dedicated to designing, building and supplying high quality wheelchair accessible vehicles, throughout the UK.
Mobility Vehicles Specialist
Allied Mobility is the UK’s leading manufacturer of mobility vehicles. With more than 20 years experience across a wide range of specially adapted vehicles from disabled cars to larger mobility vans we are committed to offering an outstanding range of mobility vehicles that meet different personal needs. The full range of Allied conversions is available at prices you can afford.
Mobility Vehicle Range
Our current range of disability cars and mobility vans for sale includes:
- Peugeot Spirit
- Peugeot Horizon – mid-sized mobility vehicles, based on the Peugeot Partner (the Horizon is the UK’s most popular wheelchair vehicle)
- Fiat Freedom
- Peugeot Independence – people carrier sized mobility vehicles, based on the Peugeot Expert Tepee (suitable for larger families or small groups)
- Volkswagen Vista – people carrier sized mobility vehicles, based on the Volkswagen Caddy Maxi Life (suitable for larger families or small groups)
- Peugeot Impulse – compact drive from and up-front passenger vehicles, based on the Peugeot Bipper (suitable for up to four people)
- Wheelchair accessible minibuses – designed to your specification (Allied conversions from a choice of base vehicles including Renault, Ford, Citroen, Peugeot, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Fiat and Iveco)
Mobility Vehicles – Direct to You
With Allied Mobility you have the added reassurance of dealing direct with the UK’s leading wheelchair accessible vehicle specialist. Every day we deliver new mobility vehicles and adapted vehicles to customers throughout the UK. You can be assured that every Allied conversion has come straight from our own factory.
Buying your mobility vehicle direct from Allied Mobility means buying better, since there’s no middle-man to add on unnecessary extra costs. It also means you have direct access to our experienced mobility car consultants and wheelchair accessible minibus specialists.
Nationwide Service & Support
We work closely with more than 800 local service partners throughout the UK to ensure that you have all the backup you need for regular servicing of your new mobility vehicle. Each Allied conversion benefits from a nationwide support network for repair or warranty work, should the need arise.
Allied Mobility is the UK’s leading supplier of mobility vehicles to the Motability Scheme.