Mobility Cars Explained
Owning your own mobility car has transformed the lives of thousands of disabled people throughout Australia and beyond.
Having a mobility vehicle at your own home means new freedom and independence to get out and about, where and when you want. Allied Mobility’s vehicles are also more and more popular with hospitals, care homes, taxi companies, community transport operators and charities caring for disabled people.
Mobility Cars Specialist
In conjunction with our specialist mobility partners, our wheelchair accessible vehicles are available throughout Australia. Key features include:
- High quality wheelchair access and safety features
- Also ideal for mobility scooters users
- Choice of mobility vehicles available, from nimble cars to larger people carriers
- Choice of seating layouts available for each mobility vehicle
- Local mobility partners offering advice, service and support, situated across Australia
All of our mobility cars provide safe and secure access for a wheelchair user travelling in their chair, or you can stow a wheelchair or scooter while you transfer to a passenger seat. Each vehicle also includes space for one or more seated passengers, so that disabled users can travel together with friends, family or carer, where and when you want.
Trust one of the world’s leading manufacturers of mobility cars and MPVs.