Competition Terms and Conditions
Allied Mobility Beat the Winter Blues Facebook competition.
- No purchase necessary and entry is free.
- The competition is open to those with reduced mobility and their carers in the UK or Northern Ireland, over the age of 18. There is only one entry per person.
- Employees of Allied Mobility/ Allied Vehicles and their families are not eligible.
- One winner will receive a cheque from Allied Mobility for £2,000 which can be put towards an accessible holiday of their choice.
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Upon receipt of the £2,000 cheque from Allied Mobility, the competition winner will enter into a contract between them and their own chosen holiday supplier. Allied Mobility will have no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you whatsoever as a result of you entering into the holiday contract with your own chosen holiday supplier or booking agent. You will be responsible for ensuring the holiday is suitable for your needs.
- The winner will be chosen by prize draw based on entries received by the closing date. If we’re unable to contact the chosen winner within one week the prize may be reallocated.
- The winner will be notified after the closing date of 28th February and will be published thereafter at alliedmobility.com and Allied Mobility’s public Facebook page.
- The winner must be prepared to cooperate with publicity arising as a result of winning the competition.
- Events may occur that render this Competition impossible due to reasons beyond Allied Mobility’s control and accordingly Allied Mobility can in their absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the Competition and the participants/ winners agree that no liability will attach to Allied Mobility. Allied Mobility’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competitions terms and any dispute or Claim whatsoever arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- All data held by Allied Mobility will be solely for the purpose of the Competition and will not be shared with any third party. The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Facebook.
- Allied Mobility accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability of Allied Mobility for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Competition run by Allied Mobility, Broad Street Jetty, Broad Street, Coventry, CV6 5BE. For more information on how we use your data, please visit https://www.alliedmobility.com/privacy-notice/
Keep up to date with everything Allied Mobility, from exciting special offers to events throughout the year and much more. Simply click here to sign up to receive our free magazine, Access All Areas, by post and occasional e-news updates through Access Online!