Allied Mobility is the leading supplier of wheelchair accessible vehicles via the Motability Cars Scheme and the largest supplier of wheelchair accessible mobility cars in the UK. As a Motability Premier Partner (the highest level of Motability UK specialist) we meet exceptional standards for efficiency and customer service. Allied Mobility has twice been named as Motability Scheme Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles Partner of the Year.
Understanding the UK Motability Cars Scheme
We know that many people may think looking for Motability cars for sale is daunting, but we are here to help. Our goal is to make the process of acquiring an appropriate Motability car quick and easy for you. This online guide will help you understand Motability UK and lead you through the process to obtain your desired wheelchair accessible vehicle through the UK Motability Scheme.
You will also be advised and supported throughout the application process by one of our trained and experienced Mobility Advisers. The UK Motability Cars Scheme allows you to swap your mobility allowance for a wheelchair accessible vehicle, complete with full maintenance, repairs and insurance. You will normally keep your Motability car for a period of five years, unless your disability needs change.
Getting Started with Motability UK
Accessing the Motability Cars Scheme really isn’t complicated. If you receive any of the following:
- Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment (Higher Rate Mobility Component)
- War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement
To find out more about Motability cars for sale, simply:
- Call our Motability UK specialists free on 0800 916 3018
- Check out the other pages in this section for more details of the Motability Cars Scheme
- Ask for a free brochure on the Motability Scheme by calling 0800 916 3018 or email email@example.com